Management Accountant - Derby - £30,000-£35,000 (FTC)
I am currently recruiting the ideal job for an up and coming CIMA/ACCA studier looking to enhance their experience. My client is in need of a brand new full time Part Qualified Management Accountant role to work within a forward thinking Manufacturing Organisation. You will be located at their Head Office in Derby and will gain fantastic exposure through working in a small supporting and friendly finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovating company.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for reporting, forecasting, analysing and presenting the operating costs for a section of the business. It is likely that this role will involve project work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Long term financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Weekly management accounts reporting
- Analysis of overheads and production costs
- Ad-hoc analytical requests and special projects
- Development of presentations to communicate analysis results to senior audiences, clearly articulating analysis and recommendations
- Effectively partner with key stakeholders across the business
- Independently manage and prioritise workload
What You'll Bring to the Team
- At least 2 years previous experience in similar role.
- Manufacturing experience is highly ideal.
- Advanced skills in Excel with the capability of conducting V LOOKUPS, SUMIFS and PIVOT TABLES.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to distil a large amount of data into key themes and trends
- Proven experience of effective stakeholder management
- Strong collaboration, communication, problem solving and influencing skills and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Able to learn new subject matter quickly and to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
Salary and Package
Our client is offering a competitive salary package, paying c. £30,000-£35,000, with a discretionary bonus scheme and study support.