Design Studio Manager
A proactive Design Studio Manager is needed to join a highly successful business in South Devon.
- Produce project plans and schedules for all internal design work across multiple areas:
o Page Advertising
o Product Packaging
o Point of Sale Material
- Effective internal communication within the Marketing department and across other company functions to ensure that design projects are delivered to schedule.
- Manage internal resources effectively, delegating to team members with the most applicable skill sets
- Manage external design suppliers when necessary and according to the needs of the business
- Manage internal processes within the team and across departments to ensure effective and timely communication of information needed for design projects
- Work with the Head of Direct Marketing and Marketing Manager to improve processes within the following areas:
- Manage implementation of the company’s Product Information Management (PIM) system into the design function to deliver further efficiencies.
- Adobe Design Suite - Particularly Indesign but also Photoshop & Illustrator
- Pages / Word
- Numbers / Excel
- Database driven content management systems
- Digital photography equipment - Particularly Nikon
- Background in or appreciation of graphic design
- Managing a design team
- Confident and self-motivated
- A team player with the ability to delegate and motivate a team
- Excellent project management skills
- Process driven and able to create / improve upon existing processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail - able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience of working with Macs
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.