Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently working with a National Provider of Nursing Home's who are looking for a looking for a Staff Nurse for their AWARD winning home based in Flintshire.
The Staff Nurse position is based within a 40 bedded Nursing Home which specializes is delivering person centered care to the Elderly, Nursing Care and people suffering with Dementia.
This role is ideal role for a RGN, RMN or RNLD, who is looking to join an AWARD winning Nursing home.
The list of tasks as a Staff Nurse which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief over view:
* Being a positive role to make sure that an excellent standard of person centred care is being delivered in the home at all times
* Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
* To provide hands on nursing support and guidance to junior staff within the team
* To manage the administration of medicines in line with NMC regulations, and manage stock levels effectively
* Completing initial assessments paper work and then completing all the relevant paperwork
* Conduct audits within the home to make sure all relevant paperwork is up to date and completed to highest standard
* Conducting team and client meetings
The ideal candidate for a Staff Nurse will need to be:
* Registered General Nurse ( RGN), Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
* Commutable via own transport to Flintshire
* Experienced in delivering Nursing Care, Caring for the Elderly and people suffering with Dementia
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Excellent organisation & leadership skills
* Effective communication skills
* Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
This is brilliant opportunity not to just join one of the top Nursing Home's in Flintshire, but also to join an AWARD winning company, which believes in developing staff.
Excellent ongoing training opportunities
On going career development
Discount vouchers on the High street and leisure activities
Plus Many More!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.