Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for a Finance Manager.
This role is a contract role until June 2020.
The successful candidate will be responsible managing the delivery of financial services including payroll, pensions, purchasing, payments and income. You will ensure all financial objectives and policies reflect legislation requirements, HMRC requirements, and that appropriate and effective financial control is maintained across the organisation.
- Manage the provision of financial services
- Act as Head of Profession and technical advisor for pay and pensions
- Act as senior officer with responsibility for payment and purchasing functions
- Create and maintain financial policies, ensuring they reflect legislation requirements
- Provide compliance, specialist advice and knowledge on Payroll, Pensions, Purchasing etc.
- Management of internal controls including completion of annual return within pay arrangements
- Lead on initiatives and projects to deliver business improvements and cost savings.
The Ideal Candidate
- Expertise gained over a period of managing and delivering payroll and pension services
- Full membership of the Institute of Payroll Professionals
- Expertise in developing project plans for developing major changes in payroll practice
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll, pensions, and taxation principles and regulations
- Expertise in analysing and interpreting information which may at time be highly complex
- Track record in managing staff with diverse functions
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy