Production Planning Administrator
Title: Production Administrator
Business: Pipeline Engineering
Reporting to: Production Manager
Location: Catterick, North Yorkshire
Temp to Perm 12 month initial contract
Pipeline Engineering is a world leader in the designing, testing, and manufacturing of pipeline pigging and flow assurance products, engineering, pipeline cleaning services, and project management.
- Issuing of all orders to the shop floor in a timely fashion
- Completion of pick list and assisting where required with the closing out of shop orders
- Updating of the system with all new agreed delivery dates, and details of any applicable late deliveries in accordance with Circor’s reporting requirements.
- Liaising with Project Managers regarding the status of potentially late orders.
- Assisting with the Production Manager in the 'on time delivery’ of orders process and procedures.
- Liaising with the Packing and Shipping Teams and to assist if needed in the timely packing and despatch of customer orders.
- Filing of department documentation.
- Assist with front office requirements in the absence of a receptionist including:
- Visitor interaction and assistance.
- Manage organisational post.
- Ordering of supplies for business.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- 1 year manufacturing experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
NO AGENCIES PLEASE