A top-ratedinvestment bank fund is recruiting for a Product Controller. They have won multiple awards in the area they operate in. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Head of Product Control.
As a Product Controller you will be responsible for:
- Production and analysis of daily P&Ls and NAVs for a wide variety of funds covering several asset classes (ABS, corporate and government bonds, convertible bonds, options, interest rate swaps, variance swaps, bespoke credit derivatives, FTDs)
- Preparation and reporting of fund NAVs and managing fund administrators to achieve final NAV delivery
- Analytical review of P&Ls and production of P&L commentaries
- Understanding the system flows in order to resolve issues and enhance controls and processes
- Analysis of pricing and valuation on a variety of assets classes across several funds
- Qualified ACA.
- FS Exposure/ understanding
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £55,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus.?