As an Accountant you will provide an effective and efficient accountancy service to Retail Centre(s) Management Team, and ensure that financial controls are maintained in line with Company procedures.
To be a success as an Accountant, you will have
- To prepare financial Budgets
- To work to tight deadlines at month/year end
- Analyse and interpret data
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A thorough knowledge and practical experience of accounting systems, processes and financial reporting.
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed in line with Inchcape procedures
- Provide commercial and financial guidance to General Managers on new initiatives or procedures..
- Control proper banking procedures in line with Company policy.
- Prepare monthly accounts, forecasts and trends to meet required deadlines
- Prepare DOC for management control to meet required deadlines.
- Prepare annual budget to agreed deadlines and parameters.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as required over audit and produce year end financial results.
- Control Company’s fixed assets including demonstrator vehicles.
- Prepare and submit VAT Returns.
- Prepare and maintain relevant schedules for year end tax returns.
- Recruit, coach and develop staff where appropriate.
- Submit returns to manufacturer a required.
- Ensure that Kerridge system is accurately maintained.
Accountants will receive a guaranteed base salary, plus an excellent bonus structure, we also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme