Software Development Project Manager
My reputable client in Inverness are seeking a Software Development Manager for their company.
My client is an innovative software company in Inverness founded in 2004. Our key services are building and extending e-commerce and ERP web applications.
We are looking for a Software Development Manager to manage our team of Software Engineers answering to the company director.
About The Job
- Establish detailed scope of each project and agree/sign off scope with client.
- Be responsible for all project communication. Provide regular status updates to all stakeholders. Highlight progress, risks and issues.
- Provide or work with the client to manage project planning, resource scheduling and issues management
- Manage client variations and changes to project scope of any of the following: (deliverables/time/quality/costs/resources) and ensure that change controls/authorisation and project governance procedures are adhered to.
- Work with the client to ensure that requirements are recorded, documented, agreed, accepted, delivered as per agreed schedule, installed, tested, signed off and billed.
- Work with the client to record/control/action/resolve/mitigate project issues.
- Work with the client to record and mitigate project risks.
- Prior management experience.
- Preferably PRINCE2 qualified and experience of Agile Scrum
- Previous experience with ERP system implementations.
6 weeks paid holiday
Bright modern office
My client is keen on speaking to Graduates, Junior, Mid-Level and Senior candidates.