Nursery Room Leader - Baby Room
This role is ideal for an experienced Nursery Nurse looking to take the next step, or a Room Leader.
Baby room experience is essential.
You will be someone who is passionate about children's development and have the ability to support an environment to ensure exciting and educational activities are delivered.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/area of the Nursery
- Working in partnership with parents and carers
- Coaching and mentoring nursery practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room/nursery
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children
- Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
- Experience in the EYFS
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
- Previous relevant experience within a private Day Nursery
The role offers the following benefits:
- A competitive salary package with annual performance related reviews
- FREE company Uniform including a super warm fleece
- A personal development plan to help you reach your goals and targets
- Five, fully paid, in house training days each and every year
- Having your Birthday off work, fully paid, to relax!
- Annual 'Superstar Awards Day' to celebrate individual and team achievements
- Full support for professional development from Level 2 to Degree
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Staff pension with a contribution from us going into your pot
- A Bupa Health care package including 1000's of savings and discounts from all the major brands
- 50% off your childcare fees
- Organised team social events to strengthen working relationships
- Bonus scheme to recognise great attendance
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION