Service Delivery manager
Are you an experienced Healthcare Service Delivery professional looking for a new challenge?
Our client are now seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join their team in Norbiton on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of up to £65,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience.
What will I be doing?
Our client require an enthusiastic, confident and experienced Healthcare Service Delivery Manager that has recent experience of managing/delivering services in either a UTC, UCC or OOH service. The post holder will effectively manage all of the major service delivery processes and outcomes measures in all services across the business at all times such that potential issues are spotted quickly, and early intervention is made as necessary. They will support the Director of Service Delivery in ensuring goals are effectively planned and delivered.
The post holder will assist in the design and build of new operating models for new business as required from time to time and to work with the Director of Service Delivery to ensure that these new operating models deliver service outcomes which are in line with agreed plans.
An important part of the role is to manage an effective risk control regime, to provide evidenced assurances to colleagues and to the Board that service delivery is safe, patient focused and delivering outcomes which are in line with short and long term plans.
In addition to this it is expected the post holder will manage relationships with colleagues, customers and commissioners and service partners to support service delivery and new business ambitions, ensuring improvements to the level of service delivery across the business.
What do I need?
The successful Service Delivery Manager will have the following skills and knowledge:
- A systems thinker, understanding the ‘Plan, Do, Study, Act’ (or similar) methodology.
- Appropriate level and period of service delivery leadership in an urgent care organisation of at least the same size and complexity.
- Healthcare leadership in an Urgent Care setting either a UCC, UTC or OOH. A footprint in all 3 areas would be extremely useful.
- Service delivery leadership experience in a commercial environment where margins are ‘tight’ and cash has to be managed carefully.
- Experience of leading cost reduction and complex change programmes in a service delivery context.
- Able to build relationships, lead & motivate teams and effectively manage performance of others.
- Understanding of budgets and an ability to identify where savings may be made across services.
- Effective communicator with different audiences, adapting personal style to ensure target communication outcomes are achieved.
About Our client:
Our client is a well-regarded provider of innovative health services, established in 1996, delivering unscheduled and out-of-hospital primary care GP services in South London across 7 CCGs. The organisation is clinically led. They continuously strive to achieve excellence in the quality of care they provide to their patient populations and the value they offer to commissioners.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as their Service Delivery Manager, click apply today!
Unfortunately, they are unable to respond to everyone, so if you don’t hear from them within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Service Delivery Manager
Up to £65,000 per annum
Permanent, Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Based in Norbiton KT2 7AZ
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.