Paraplanner - Bury - £28,000 - £34,000
A new to the market opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join our IFA client situated in Bury.
This is an exciting time to join a highly reputable wealth management firm with credible growth ambition for the near future.
Supported by a team of administrators,
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing tailored suitability reports
- Preparing and implementing compliant client recommendations
- To keep up to date with finance industry knowledge, products and legislation
- Full duties will depend on current experience
- 2 years of Paraplanning experience as a minimum
- DipFA / DipPFS (desirable, our client would also consider ambitious individuals who have commenced their studies towards this)
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Report writing skills
In return this opportunity offers excellent progression opportunities along with bonuses, study support and permanent health insurance.
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0161-820-2688 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.