I am currently looking to recruit for one of the UK's leading business process outsourcing and professional services company for a Payroll Administrator.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two Payroll Administrator to join their Payroll Team based in Orpington.
- Prepare and apply payroll data for processing circa 1800 employees, in accordance with payroll procedure, regulations and standards, ensuring that all employees are paid the correct amount on time.
- Ensure that objectives laid down in Service Level Agreements are met, providing each customer with a consistently high level of service.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers, offering advice, solutions and information.
- Implement and review appropriate office systems and procedures.
- Ensure all notifications/claims etc. have been authorised.
- Keep up-to-date with relevant regulations and statutory requirements.
- Check all reports and take appropriate action.
- Ensure work standards and targets are consistently met.
- General administrative duties as and when required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong academics - GCSE standard of education including Mathematics and English A - C.
- Experience of other computer systems/packages.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and an ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- The ability to react calmly and effectively working to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
A professional payroll qualification is desirable.
Previous payroll experience is desirable.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.