Senior Pension Administrator
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, for a Senior Pension Administrator based in Edinburgh. In this role, you will undertake all routine administration tasks on several pension schemes. You will also be responsible for ensuring that Client service levels and reporting are consistently delivered to a high standard.
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme
- Accurately undertake and check benefit calculations performed by other colleagues and liaise with the Team Manager/Senior Manager on specific member cases in a prompt and professional manner.
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
- Be a point of technical reference for the team
- Accurately check and authorise the work of others in the team and on occasion help manage the workload and distribution of work for the team.
- Maintenance of Scheme database information to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of pensions administration and pensions legislation and Regulation
- Computer literate and strong on Microsoft Office suite esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and ability to competently check work of others
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks and use the tools provided
- In house pension software
Our client offers highly attractive reward packages. They are aware of how integral their employees are to their progress, to ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company typical benefits can include:
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme