Legal Secretary - firm of solicitors
OBJECTIVE: To provide secretarial and clerical support to relevant fee earner in the Family department
- Audio word processing
- All relevant tasks associated with the support of a busy fee earner
- Liaising with clients when necessary in the office and by telephone
- Liaising with others by telephone and in the office
- Maintain (central) diaries and make appointments when required
- File archiving and strong room maintenance
- Updating legal reference materials
- Filing and other clerical duties
- Photocopying as required
- Payment in and requisition of cheques and cash
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the company
JOB SKILLS REQUIREMENT
Capacity for hard work and initiative.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Accurate/efficient word processing.
Literate and numerate.
Professional approach and ability to communicate at all levels.
Ability to multi task and work under a level of stress.
Full time hours
Monday to Friday