What if we took the usual words “passionate, driven, experienced”, and instead said “fun, loving, family, development, growth and support”? That is just a small snippet of who we are at Bright Horizons, and we need Level 3 qualified superheroes like you to join our Bright Horizons Family at our Mongewell Park Day Nursery.
First of all and most importantly – What can we offer you?
• Our Room Leader Programme offers the opportunity to progress - With over 130 professionals taking part in this last year, and 85 of these colleagues already being promoted in to Room Leader roles, this is definitely something to shout about. PLUS it will only get bigger and better
• Our Ready Steady Grow Programme for Managers - Not only will you get to learn, understand and prepare yourself for a management role within our Family, you also get to meet lots of new people all over the UK and build a fantastic support network!
• Flexibility - We know that life can be crazy. We are dedicated to driving a good work life balance. Alongside this we offer lots of additional benefits to help with life outside of our nurseries.
• Everyone who joins our family takes a pledge to live by our HEART Principles. Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork are at the centre of everything we do. It’s what makes us unique.
You know exactly what the role of a Nursery Nurse is, because you are an experienced, qualified practitioner. However, our children deserve the very best and therefore you must be able to;
• Provide big smiles and hugs in the morning that make each and every child feel special
• Have an outstanding relationship with every family, so they feel confident in the support they receive
• Laugh at jokes you don’t understand
• Read a story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page
• Drink numerous cups of pretend tea
• Have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
• Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this.
If you think you are up to the challenge and that we have, get in touch today!
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, or Early Years Educator.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.