SUPPORT WORKER ROLE - MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Exciting new Client looking for full and part time Support Workers to join a great team in the Tonbridge area to support people with learning disabilities, autism, communication difficulties, and behaviours that challenge. The people we support require support to enable them to participate in home and community-based activities.
Due to the location of this service it is essential for successful applicants to hold a full valid manual UK driving licence, and to have access to their own vehicle.
You don't need experience as full training is provided, and you will work with a local team who will guide you from day one.
Working shifts; Monday to Sunday on a 7 day rota covering usually early mornings, late and night shifts.
Our pay is £16,650 per annum (pro rata) with complexity enhancements of £1,200 per annum + benefits.
In addition my client offers a range of benefits including;
- We pay for your enhanced criminal records disclosure
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £350 (T&C's apply)
- The ability to increase your salary by working overtime at an enhanced rate
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (pro-rata), increasing after to 2 years' service and after 5 years' service
- Discount scheme on various high street shops including new airtime O2 contracts (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme - if you join, we contribute too and life cover is provided
- Basic understanding of Health and Social Care regulatory bodies
- Understanding of working with people disadvantaged through illness and disability
- Level 2 diploma in Health and Social Care, or equivalent, or be willing to work towards
If you are interested in the position, then please get in touch on / for an informal discussion or submit an up to date copy of your C.V via email To