CREDIT CONTROLLER (Collections Team)
I am currently working with a rapidly growing company in Dover looking for a credit controller to join their collections team
The Credit Controller will monitor new and existing lines of credit while working closely with internal sales and operations personnel in order to maximise sales opportunities while minimizing risk.
DAILY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to):
• Process credit requests from customers by gathering necessary financial information via credit report and references.
• Monitor customer payment practices to determine eligibility for credit increase.
• Correspond by email and phone with sales and operations personnel to resolve requests for credit.
• Receive and process new line of credit applications.
• Obtain and analyze credit reports on new and existing customers.
• Evaluate credit requests for current customers on which the existing line of credit has been depleted.
• Assign credit to new and existing customers as appropriate and within Credit department guidelines.
• Forward credit requests and information to the Credit Manager (Team Leader) for further evaluation as per Credit department policies.
• Support annual and ad-hoc audit requests, as needed.
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, CHARACTERISTICS, & EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent math skills
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to identify and solve problems, perform under pressure, and meet deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Work with little or no supervision, and work well in a team setting
• Excellent communication skills, time management skills, and strong attention to detail
• Previous credit approval experience required
• Accounting degree or experience preferred
To Apply for this role please send your CV to