Audit-Analyst-Telecoms- Supervisor- Birmingham Area - £££ Global Opportunity
Global company looking for :
An individual who will lead a team to provide detailed analysis and recommendations on client data and billing, as well as Ad-hoc analysis for client’s bespoke needs. you will supervise Audit Team in creating billing and inventory audits of fixed and wireless telecommunications services as both standalone projects and part of our standard Business Process Outsourcing service.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Supervise and mentor a team of Audit Analysts to deliver scheduled activities for the clients
- Review and resolve audit alerts per agreed client schedule
- Participate and lead client meetings in a professional manner and provide recommendations
- Identifies and Initiate disputes with carriers
- Drive optimization recommendations where in scope to identify savings for clients
- Present optimization to clients and any approved and declined recommendation decisions
- Send approved wireless optimization changes to Audit Analyst to submit to the carriers
- Expect to be notified by the Audit Analyst on monthly bills to confirm that changes have been implemented
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an international company .
Please email me for further information .