Are you looking for a new Nursery Manager role? Do you have a solid knowledge of childcare, Ofsted, and EYFS? We are looking for an experienced Manager to join a family led company in Buckinghamshire. The successful candidate will join their senior team and will have the opportunity to progress within this growing company. They are offering a great staff package.
We are looking for a Nursery Manager who can:
- Effectively lead and manage the staff team including providing day to day guidance, training
- and support to all practitioners.
- Achieve and maintain an inclusive environment, prioritising high standards of care and
- Promote and facilitate partnerships with all parents/carers.
- Promote a safe environment for all users.
- Able to comply with all company policies and procedures including health and
- Able to ensure nursery records are kept up to date and confidential.
- Attend meeting and courses as required.
- Positively and actively promote the setting.
The Nursery Manager package includes:
- Salary scale of up to 33,000 per annum
- 5 paid days in-house training, every year.
- Birthday off - in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual 'Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and team achievements
- On-line recording of children’s Learning Journals.
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period, which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications and experience.
- Bonus for great attendance
You will need to have:
- Do you have a recognised childcare qualification: NNEB, NVQ/CACHE Level 3 or equivalent?
- Previous experience of managing day to day operations of a day nursery setting.
- Good communication skills with a positive willingness to learn and develop.
If you are a Nursery Manager, who is looking for their next challenge and want to work for a supportive respected company please apply now.