Role – Accounts Assistant
Salary – £22,000 pro rata
Location – Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Benefits – 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
Are you an efficient, organised and methodical individual?
Atlas Employment is pleased to present the opportunity for an efficient and organised individual to join an organisation based in Abingdon. The successful candidate will have previous accounts experience and a strong ability to adapt and multi-task. This long-standing client is looking for a part-time Accounts Assistant to join their busy team. If you believe you have these qualities, this could be your dream job!
What will you be doing as an Accounts Assistant?
- Completing sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Adding new customers and suppliers onto SAP
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising invoices
- Keeping cashflow report up to date
- Calculating VAT
- Helping produce month end reports
- Accurately interpreting and inputting data
- Checking and reconciling all staff expenses onto SAP
You should apply for the role of Accounts Assistant if you have…
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Previous accounts and credit control experience
- Thorough and methodical approach to tasks
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly efficient and self-motivated
- Professional manner
Easy transport routes from; Abingdon, Benson, Bicester, Chalgrove, Cowley, Didcot, Headington, Oxford, Wallingford, Witney, Wantage, Berinsfield
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Part-Time
Ref.No – BM55
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Accounts Assistant role, please contact Bethany Major on at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.