3rd Line Desktop Engineer
My client based in Plymouth have a new opportunity for a 3rd Line Desktop Engineer. Role will be within a busy team providing enterprise support to multiple large tenants at several sites across Devon.
The work is varied in nature incorporating a mixture of problem management, service improvement and project work.
Duties will involve: Managing and administering the technology and tools used to provision and support client devices throughout their lifecycle. Successful delivery of Client Device elements of larger complex projects. Autonomously delivering small & medium sized projects across the Client Device portfolio.
You must be highly experienced with the relevant technologies (Including SCCM, Intune, O365 and PowerShell), have a sharp eye for detail and an ongoing appetite to maintain your knowledge.
• A minimum of Microsoft MCSA or MCTS or equivalent.
• ITIL V3 Foundation.
• Advanced knowledge or relevant experience of Microsoft technologies including the following: o Microsoft Windows OS o Microsoft SCCM o Microsoft WSUS o App Packaging (App-V, Scripted Installs, MSI) o PowerShell o Group Policy Objects o Office 365 deployments
• Substantial and demonstrable experience of working in a desktop management role within a complex ICT environment along with excellent knowledge of desktop, laptop and mobile device hardware, operating systems and protocols.
• Experience working with technical project delivery liaising with project managers and 3rd parties.
• Efficient in producing good documentation, diagrams, and procedures.
• Experience with MDM platforms, specifically Air watch or InTune
• Experience in providing a customer focused ICT service working within a complex ITIL environment.
• A full UK driving license.