Geoenviromental Engineer - Middlesbrough
- Can you demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the Geoenvironmental Sector?
- Do you currently hold over 3 years' experience?
- Are you comfortable mentoring junior staff?
If you answered yes to all 3 then my client is currently looking for you. I have recently been issued an opportunity for a Geoenvironmental Engineer who is based near Middlesbrough to further progress their career. My client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy that provides the expertise in site investigation, contaminated land surveys and drilling services.
During your time working as a Geoenvironmental Engineer you will undertake a variety of duties including:
- Desk studies, ground investigations as well as factual and interpretive reports.
- Collecting soil and groundwater samples
- Mentoring junior members of staff on their paths to chartership
This employer will be providing you a competitive salary that will be dependant on your experience, they will also be offering you a bonus package including health care and a pension plan.
If this role is of interest to you or you are looking for roles related to Geotechnical/Geoenviromental Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Steffan Child on or by email . We also have a vast variety of opportunities on our website www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk .