Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Day Care Assistants
Immediate Starts Available
We are seeking trustworthy and reliable Care Assistants to work in both residential and nursing homes in and around Seaford, Hailsham and Eastbourne .
Salary £8.50per hour increasing dependant on shift times
Paid weekly, Holiday Pay - Accrued every hour that you work
Flexible Working Hours - We can accommodate the hours that you want to work, full or part time
Shifts hours are Monday - Sunday from
08:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 20:00
Day Care Assistant Role includes;
- Serving meals and completing resident records
- Carrying out personal care
- Changing beds
- Completing care plans and daily notes
- Using hoists, stand aids and slide sheets to move and transfer residents safely.
- Helping residents to bed.
- Participating in activities.
- Assisting residents with feeding and completing all necessary documents.
Induction Training - A full and thorough induction is held within our office with additional training available. This training needs to be completed before start date.
Requirements and Qualifications
- DBS Required
- NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent is greatly desired
- Experience with the care or medical industry of a minimum six months is required.Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Carer Reward Scheme
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Pension Scheme
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme