Clinical Services Manager - Imaging
BMI Healthcare’s Beaumont Hospital is a fantastic place to work. Located in Lostock, Bolton, The Beaumont is a 20 bed private hospital with 3 operating theatres. It provides a range of inpatient, outpatient and day-case specialties and in 2018 provided services for around 70,000 patients. We are proud to be rated “Good” by the CQC which affirms our commitment to put patient care at the heart of absolutely everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager to lead and grow our busy Diagnostic Imaging department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Imaging Manager to develop a multi-modality Imaging service including MRI, X-ray, Fluoroscopy and ultrasound services. You will have direct line management responsibility for both the clinical and administrative reports in the department and, as a member of the hospital’s management team, will contribute to the strategic, operational and business growth of the site. You will provide leadership and strategic direction to develop and manage service delivery within the Imaging department with a high degree of professionalism ensuring effective deployment, utilisation and control of all resources while providing a high quality, responsive and patient focused service.
This will be a full time role for 37.5 hours a week with the role holder being required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
To be considered, you should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Management / supervisory experience within a multi-modality Imaging department - preferably already working in an Imaging Manager or equivalent position – with proven experience developing key services across your department
- Ability to lead, motivate, support and develop employees to maximise contribution to business goals and objectives
- A confident decision maker who can make sound business decisions
- Ability to analyse, interpret and make recommendations on data specific to the hospital in order to identify business development opportunities, change current practice, monitor and influence performance.
- Knowledge of the private healthcare service sector preferred, and the systems and processes used
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare will offer a very competitive starting salary. Employee benefits also include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Private health insurance, discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our Perk at Work scheme – BMI Beaumont Hospital also has free parking.
We are also committed to providing ongoing training and development to our staff via our dedicated in-house BMI Academy which offers one of the most comprehensive packages of training courses available in the private sector.