Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: up to £35K per annum + excellent benefits
Manufacturing/Production Engineer with 2-3 years commercial experience? Looking for a role that will further your career? You will be joining a diverse and leading engineering group, specialising in the production of components and smart sub-systems for Aerospace applications.
This is a challenging and rewarding position for a Manufacturing Engineer looking to develop new skills and join a growing Aerospace business.
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
- Ability to apply a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong background of manufacturing processes (e.g. continuous improvement & Lean Manufacturing) and understanding of Aerospace regulations
- Experience with 3D design software
- Experience in Manufacturing/Production Engineering within the Aerospace or similar industry
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication skills
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring continuation of products by directly supporting production issues as they arise
- As the successful Manufacturing Engineer, you will be developing and improving the manufacturing process by studying product and manufacturing methods, with the use of continuous improvement methods (e.g. Six Sigma)
- You will be undertaking 7 Wastes analysis of manufacturing processes and using best practice and your professional knowledge to reduce costs and improve manufacturing yields
- As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will need to have a strong background in the use of SAP, to update and upload SAP data as appropriate
- Other duties for the Manufacturing Engineer position include; reviewing engineering drawings (and 3D Models for manufacturing datum's), key characteristics, tolerance stack ups and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T)
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.