School Business Manager
Working for a school within a large multi academy trust based in Teesside, this role is to provide strategic planning, leadership and business management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the running of the school; finances, premises, health & safety, risk assessments, managing support staff and service level agreements.
- Lead on all aspects of finance.
- Manage administration, premises and resources.
- Provide leadership and management of administrative and premises staff including performance management
- Attending senior leadership team meetings, finance sub-committee meetings and full governing board meetings
- Ensure safeguarding policy and procedures are implemented and put into practice at all times.
- Strategic direction and development.
- Health and safety including risk assessments.
- Evaluation and quality.
The successful applicant will have worked in a similar capacity previously though not necessarily in a school environment.