Position: Unit Manager
Location: Liverpool, L4
Are you a nurse looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to receive high-quality in house training? Would you enjoy the responsibility of your own unit? This Unit Manager post could be for you…
This opportunity is best suited to nurses who are looking for more than just job satisfaction. With this medium-sized private healthcare provider, you will initially receive a thorough 5-day induction before taking the reins- with 90% of the senior team being from internal promotions, the opportunities for progression are limitless!
This Unit Manager post is for one of their Sheffield services that provides care to residents with; neuro-disabilities, brain injuries & stroke, mental ill-health and complex dementia. 40 beds across 4 units are staffed with 1 nurse and 5 carers as well as Nursing Management support.
Does this sound like you? Skip to the bottom and apply now, or call or email Jen at Randstad on . Keep reading for Benefits, Responsibilities, and Requirements.
- Free Parking
- A free Uniform
- Paid NMC Registration and a paid DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning
- Specialist Clinical Training
- Rewards scheme - retail and day-out vouchers
- Refer a friend - £££
- Aid in the training of new care assistants and nurses
- Supervise your designated unit, ensuring the shifts run smoothly
- Administer medication to residents within the required time scales
- Chang dressings/ assist care staff
- Complete daily observations/notes
- Use the unit's system to record data and manage appointments for residents
- Promote independence and dignity throughout everyday life
- Assess care needs and develop person-centred care plans
- Communicate with an MDT, service users and families
- NMC registered, either RGN, RMN or RNLD
- A flexible attitude
- The ability to develop strong relationships
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 4 weeks. Within 3 days of applying, I will be in contact to discuss the role and your experience further. Then there is just a one stage interview process and you will have feedback within 1 week.
Do you know a Nurse looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us who we place, subject to T&Cs.
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you, don't hesitate and apply below today or contact Jen on .
This position is suitable for: Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse Liverpool, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RMN, Mental Health Nurse, RNLD, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Dementia Nurse
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.