Senior Fundraising officer Legacy Lead
Morgan Hunt is working closely with this exceptional Youth charity, who are seeking a Senior Fundraising Officer (Legacy Lead).
Senior Fundraising Officer (Legacy Lead)
Up to £36,500 (depending on experience
This is a new role, within a growing team, and an opportunity to be part of something exciting, from inception. Sitting within the Individual Giving team, with the Legacy marketing activity historically consisting of one mailing to the warm donor base annually.
This means that we have a number of existing pledgers identified, and one of the key priorities for this role will be to develop a stewardship programme for them. The charity also has a number of known Considerers, Intenders and Enquirers who are also ready to be developed within their Legacy pipeline.
You will give their existing donors a really fantastic supporter experience, and be looking at ways to keep them engaged, with the aim of ultimately leaving a gift in their will. The charities plans include donor events as well as internal events, such as Legacy conversation training.
As well as the marketing activity, this post will be responsible for ensuring notifications of legacy gifts are dealt with effectively, in order to achieve and grow annual income targets; currently £650K.
* Build upon the legacy marketing strategy
* Develop, manage and implement all legacy and high value supporter direct marketing, events, digital, telemarketing campaigns and supporter journeys.
* Perform sector research into new and innovative areas of future development for legacy marketing and high value supporter fundraising, providing recommendations and insight to support the legacy strategy.
* Manage the relationship with external agencies and providers who are engaged in their legacy marketing activity.
* Formulate and manage the legacy budget and contribute to the overall direct marketing budget.
* Experience in managing direct marketing campaigns, particularly with a focus on legacy messaging, ensuring all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard, within deadlines and on budget
* Excellent planning and scheduling skills, and able to handle multiple projects at one time
* Experience in analysing financial and analytical data to inform campaign recommendations made to the Senior Fundraising Manager (this role will be looking at Raisers Edge and First Class databases which currently are not compatible)
* Experience in event and project management; with a focus on donor stewardship as well as successfully promoting giving through gifts in wills to donors
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, negotiate, persuade others. The ability to work closely with external agencies and internal stakeholders
You will relish in the challenge of inspiring the charities donors and prospects to pledge to leave gifts in their will be passionate about raising money to support young people.
You will be confident promoting legacy messaging internally and externally, delivering legacy training to internal stakeholders.
This is the chance for you to take real ownership of campaigns and make them your own. We are looking for someone with creative ideas, who uses their initiative and is confident with data.
If you think you have the energy, enthusiasm and determination for excellence then we want to hear from you.
If this peaks your Interest then please get in touch and we can give you further information on the role before applying.
To apply now, please send your CV to Morgan Hunt's leading Fundraising team, or click apply below!
Not right for you? Refer a friend to Morgan Hunt, and we'll send you a £50 CPD voucher if we find them work.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role