A successful Real Estate company are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join their South London team to develop and expand upon their experience in the Property industry. The company is a leader in their field and have demonstrated good organic growth in recent years. The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team in a busy environment for a company, who appreciate and recognise their staff and encourage personal and professional development.
The Accounts Assistant will work closely with the Finance Director. Working in amazing offices, the role will involve taking responsibility for maintaining records of invoices, payments and transactions, also in time will entail and progress into cash flow management, preparing trial balances, financial reporting and assisting with payroll
As the Accounts Assistant you will be involved with the following:
- Maintaining Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Preparing Income and Expenditure reports.
- Preparing weekly BACS payments
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Manage funds and allocate appropriate invoices
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, agents, suppliers, property managers
- Study support for AAT and ACCA
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Dress down Friday
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free staff parking
Candidates must be have positive can-do attitude and will be able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
Salary: £24,000-£27,000 pa