Title: Events Manager
Location: Chingford area
Salary: £34,000 to £35,000
Contract: 35 hours, Full-time and Permanent
We are currently working exclusively with a young people's welfare organisation based in the UK. Our client aims to shape young people by helping them develop the essential skills for life.
Our client is currently looking for an individual that has the passion to strive and make a difference. The ideal applicant must demonstrate events management experience with the ability to maximise engagement with stakeholders at all levels. The applicant will be working with the fundraising team and will be reporting to the Partnerships Manager.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- To lead on the development and implementation of a national fundraising events strategy that will maximise the opportunity for sponsorship and income generation
- To lead on the 360 cycle of large scale national and regional events
- Develop new partnership opportunities and maximise income generation and its reach
- Manage the organisation's events portfolio and bring together key stakeholders to devise and implement long-term plans for development
- Manage and provide support to staff and volunteers
- Implement a financial target with team and set KPI events to achieve objectives
- Negotiate and seek sponsorship from the relevant bodies
- At least two years of experience of successful event management and proven ability to develop and implement event plans
- Experience in business development or sponsorship with proven examples of successfully generating significant income, ideally over £100,000
- Demonstrable tract record of achieving KPIs
- Experience of volunteer management and innovative events programme
- Team morale skills and willingness to work within the ethos of the organisation
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team by demonstrating strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of strong leadership, strategic planning and project management skills
If you have the passion to hold and manage events and want to play a key role in developing key skills in young people for a renowned organisation in London, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please get in touch if you require further information.
To apply now, please send your CV to Morgan Hunt's leading Fundraising team, or click apply below!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role