Copywriter - Manchester City Centre - Tech - £25,000 to £30,000
New Job Alert! A thriving tech business based in vibrant Manchester City Centre is on the hunt for a creative Copywriter to join their dynamic marketing team! Enjoy fantastic benefits including regular social events, excellent career progression opportunities and flexible working hours!
Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, our client’s office is easily accessible and provides the perfect backdrop for all those social events! Having built themselves a strong reputation within the tech industry and is at a pinnacle point in their growth, the business is now looking to add fresh talent to their team in the form of a creative and hard-working Copywriter!
This is a wonderful opportunity to make your mark on a wonderful company who are looking to grow the business!
The Main Responsibilities of the Copywriter:
- Plan and develop editorial plans and make sure that engaging content is produced in a variety of forms.
- Manage and execute all customer service copy guidelines whilst ensuring that all copy is SEO-friendly.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends and best practises and implement these when required.
- Work with the Head of PR to continuously generate new content ideas whilst also repurposing content for a number of different mediums.
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure that brand identity is maintained across the business.
- When required, attending networking events and raise the business’ profile.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 4 years’ copywriting experience
- B2C copywriting experience is essential
- Confident generating engaging content from technical briefs
- Comfortable working with various departments whilst being in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of producing content which can be used across a variety of platforms
- Fantastic communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of social media would be beneficial
Are you the right person for the job? Let’s get you in for an interview!