Payments Administrator / International Payments
Our client is an international payments services and FinTech company. It is a quality leader in its field. IT systems and back office processes are sound, and the company is supported by an effective administrative function. Recent business growth has prompted a decision to add several additional client liaison/payments administrators to the middle-office team.
The position is situated at the Operations office in South Buckinghamshire but work from Global HQ in Marylebone may also be occasionally required.
Our client works closely with its banking partners and relevant regulatory authorities and puts the highest priority on back office function and systems compliance issues. Antimoney-laundering processes and risk mitigation strategies are of major importance to the company along with meeting the high expectations of our clients based around the world. Payments administrators are responsible for managing payment transactions in a busy and dynamic environment, dealing directly with both clients and banking partners, whilst also providing support for back office colleagues responsible for compliance management, and accounting tasks.
• Interfacing with clients, banking partners and IFX dealing staff
• Processing payments across different banking platforms
• Daily bank reconciliation of multiple currency accounts
• Payments related issue resolution and bank/client liaison
• Managing client expectations and maintaining high standards of service
• Experienced in making Payments on third party banking platforms, ideally internationally
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and confident dealing with technology
• High numeracy and literacy skills
• Previous Administration experience in a commercial environment
Experience in a banking environment would be advantageous, but not essential. Our client are interested in intelligence, attitude, and character and are looking for candidates with common sense who are happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. This is a long-term role; the right recruit will have the opportunity to develop their skills, knowledge and progress within the company.
NB. APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO A CAR