£40,000 - £43,000
This highly successful business has been successfully trading for over 50 years. Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced site engineering manager
Skills required for Engineer Manager:
- To drive the effectiveness of Engineering function using KPI statistical information and daily performance reports.
- To monitor and control departmental spending via the development of cost control strategies.
- Support and encourage professional development for all members of the Engineering team.
- To develop the ability within the Engineering team to perform cross functional maintenance activities.
- To analyse, prepare and present effective solutions to the Senior Management Team.
- To ensure appropriate consultation in pre project assessment terms at all appropriate levels.
- To ensure that all Food Safety and Health and Safety Legislation is adhered to.
- To effectively control the deployment and effectiveness of Engineering team members.
- To proactively support the development of the Site Quality Management System.
- To monitor the effectiveness of planned maintenance schedules via the use of KPI information and to identify individual maintenance engineer effectiveness.
The Site Engineer Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Caerphilly
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.