Nouvo Recruitment are working with a local organisation who are going from strength and strength for which this is a really exciting time to join such an innovative team.
They are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, attention to detail and has some accountancy experience. There are a number of different opportunities for progression.
- Liaison with managers, accountants and support staff as necessary to provide an accurate and efficient service to clients
- Monitoring of bank statements for BACS receipts
- Banking twice per week
- Filing invoices accurately and correctly
- Sending remittances to suppliers
- Dealing with customer queries, escalating urgent matters if necessary and delegating work
- Handling queries from third parties and all external agencies by telephone and in writing
- Manage electronic data and e-mails
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Gain accounting qualifications
- Soft skills when dealing with people to empathise and understand the customers’ needs
- A desire to learn and gain knowledge of a new sector
- Working knowledge of windows-based spreadsheets - i.e. Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 09:00-17:30
- Wednesday 08:30-17:.30
- Friday 09:00-17:00
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.