Temporary Bank Reconciliations Assistant / Cashier
****Urgently required****Immediate Start****
Temporary Bank Reconciliations Assistant / Cashier to start immediately for a multi site business. Due to staff absence, the assignment will last for at least 2 to 3 months with the possibility of an extension. The role requires previous high volume reconciliations experience as well as intermediate Excel.
- Ensure banking sheets have been submitted by each store daily.
- Prepare payment and banking templates.
- Review and investigate all queries received from stores.
- Reconcile and manager takings from tills.
- Maintain the refund process for all customers.
- To deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- High volume bank reconciliations for all banks.
- Reconcile petty cash for stores and investigate discrepancies.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience working within a reconciliations role
- Strong level of Excel - v lookup / pivot tables
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise own workload effectively
- Sage Line 50
Absolute Accountancy Recruitment specialise in recruiting accounting and finance professionals into the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Aerospace, Architecture, Automotive, Beauty, Business Services, Care Homes, Charity, Construction, Design, Engineering, Events, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Law, Marketing, Media, Nursing Homes, Property, Research & Development, Retail, Science, Sport and Technology.