Software Developer (level 3)
Working in modern well-facilitated offices in Bodmin, Winners are working with this leading Technology and Business Services Solutions provider to recruit Web Software Developers (level 3) into their Service Delivery and Development Team. Reporting directly to the Delivery Manager and Systems Architects appointments of these highly skilled team members is crucial to the continued success and innovation of the business:
The purpose and key tasks of the role will include:
- Has experience in the whole application development life cycle that allows you to assist in the development of any part of its part on demand.
- Familiar with software production workflows and production tools.
- Assist in designing details of the solution and extends the design of libraries and applications.
- Efficiently designs data structures for optimal storage, creation, retrieval or data mining.
- Is knowledgeable in information metrics, graphs and algorithms.
- Very strong learning skills and capable to quickly assimilate and work in new technologies.
- Coaches juniors and transfers existing and new acquired knowledge to peers.
- Identifies and selects correct technologies balancing usability and development times.
- Understands and thinks code optimisation and profiling.
- Very comfortable with parallelisation and asynchronous flow.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Can easily identify problems and flaws in business logic.
- Focuses on learning management skills, including leadership and mentoring and already displays them at work.
- Dedicates efforts to learn and acquire management skills, at least, in areas of operations and team management/leadership and will exercise them as opportunities arise.
The successful post holders will hold relevant qualifications in Computer Science and have solid working knowledge of:
- Object Oriented, Event Driven, Imperative, Procedural and Declarative programming paradigms.
- C++, C, C#, Java Scrip, Python, PHP, CSS, HTML, XML, Json
- Dependency injection
- Have a good understanding of unit testing
- Data structure design, modelling and representation. Information metrics, graphs and trees and algorithms, Data perpetuation and transport.
- MySQL and MSSQL
- Windows, Linus and Unix OS. Windows desktop UK Programming
- Be familiar with Jira, Confluence, Mantis, GIT, CVS
On top of this you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web/Software developer to gain further experience and enhance their experience within a highly intricate organisation developing complex software solutions.
The role is offered on a full time, permanent contract, 40 hours per week which may require visits to client sites. Excellent development and training opportunities exist along with competitive remuneration and extensive company benefits.
If you have the relevant experience, then please click the link and submit your CV, or contact Maxine at Winners Recruitment.