Financial Reporting Accountant
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant Accountant to join a national organisation in Croydon. The ideal candidate must be a newly qualified ACA or ACCA accountant. The organisation is entering a period of growth, both organically and via acquisition, and the Financial Reporting Accountant will be instrumental in ensuring the Finance team continues to deliver.
The Financial Reporting Accountant will be responsible for business-critical reporting and analysis in addition to non-standard management reports and analysis for internal use. Key responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and accounts preparation.
- Monitor and report on changes to IFRS and the impact on the business.
- Production of monthly financial reporting to a consistently high standard.
- Liaise with external auditors and advisors.
- Support the FD with acquisition accounting and integration.
- Monitor the financial control framework and ensure controls are of a high standard, consistently applied, appropriately documented and adapted in line with developments within the business.
This is a challenging and rewarding role. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus plus the opportunity to develop your career within a large business.