Fyte are working with a growing business who are recruiting a Management Accountant. Leading the finance team in UK. Production of management accounts and draft statutory for UK and associated information, as directed by the Business Unit Controller\
Main responsibilities of Management Accountant:
- Review of ledgers as maintained by Accounts Assistant and Credit Controller
- Reconcile all other nominal ledger accounts
- Production of Management Accounts
- Ensuring an up to date file of all rebate agreements are maintained, that the correct amount is accrued each month and that the correct amounts are paid over in a timely manner. This to include completion of customer returns.
- Production and filing of all VAT returns
- Production, filing and payment of all HMRC returns including ledger reconciliation
- To approach work with an ambition for excellence demonstrated by taking responsibility for every task undertaken, understanding its contribution to the business and exceeding expectations
- To act with integrity in all decision making, communication and action
- To work within the company's rules as set out in the contract of employment and company policies, including adherence to the ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 accredited procedures where appropriate
- To recognise personal responsibility for Health and Safety within the working environment
- To work within the company's rules as set out in the contract of employment and company procedures
- To attend such training sessions/courses as may be deemed appropriate by the company
Personal Attributes of Management Accountant
- Attention to detail
- Easily gains and maintains respect of the team
- Empathetic, good team player, and communicator
- Takes responsibility for own work and that of the department that the role works within
- Ability to obtain co-operation with other departments within the business, and can challenge when necessary
- Experience of managing a team
- Strong Microsoft and data mining skills
- Used to using initiative to produce meaningful information for business
- Experience of forecasting and budgets, and cash forecasting
- Good knowledge of FRS102, corporation tax
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.