£17,000 - £22,000
We are looking for someone who is looking to either start or grow their career in accountancy - this is an opportunity to work with our clients, a Chartered Accountants where you will be given training and support and also opportunities to study.
- Analysis of business activity using specialised accounting packages including Kashflow, Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Payroll processing
- Company secretarial work
- Experience is preferred, but full training will be provided on the job.
- You must have a good level of confidence with IT, and have enthusiasm to make a positive contribution in a small team.
- An ability to take responsibility for managing workload and working to deadlines is essential and confidentiality paramount.
- A full UK driving licence and access to a car would be preferable as you may work occasionally at client's premises.
- GCSE English and Maths at a minimum of grade B.
Why would you want to work here?
- Annual holiday entitlement is 22 days, plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme
- After one year's employment you will be entitled to private medical insurance.
- There is a chance to be supported through accounting qualifications, and provide you with an exciting springboard at the beginning of your career
Office hours are 8.30am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.00pm on Fridays.