Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Minimum 30 hours per week, some flexible working, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Charity, Chalfont St Peter, up to £40k and great benefits (ref: CL2201)
Our well established and progressive charity client operates on an international basis and they are now looking for a highly creative, positive-thinking and experienced digital marketing executive who has both the creativity to make great content, as well as the marketing and analytical know-how to manage successful paid and organic marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
The vacancy has arisen as the current postholder is leaving due to a very long commute.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the successful candidate will sit within the Marketing and Communications team, a small, friendly and close-knit team which also includes a PR Manager, Stakeholder Communications Manager and Marketing Executive. The role will also work very closely with the Digital Team who manage their digital and social media platforms.
- Work closely with the PR Manager and Marketing Executive to develop and deliver marketing and PR campaigns on social media and other digital platforms - and lead in growing its digital marketing and PR campaign capability
- Develop creative digital content for marketing and PR campaigns
Lead and manage paid advertising campaigns across a range of social media platforms to build awareness of and engagement with the organisation
Lead and manage organic digital campaigns to achieve set objectives
Understand their business priorities and develop an awareness of the audience they should target more effectively
- Work with teams across the organisation to understand their business and maintain a strong working relationship between the marketing and operational functions
- Stay up to date with digital trends and use the learnings to collaborate with the Digital Team to improve their digital performance
- Monitor and evaluate campaigns to inform and shape future campaign strategy
- Three years’ + experience in a similar role, including demonstrable experience of B2C social media campaigns
- Strong experience of creative content production, writing and video editing
- Proven experience and expertise in managing paid for social media advertising for campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of AdWords, Facebook retargeting strategies, and A/B testing
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Some graphic design and photo editing knowledge
- Effective writing and communications skills
- Photo editing and manipulation
- Experience in a digital marketing or production role, ideally for a broadcaster
- Good knowledge of digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good team player
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines with regular updates to key stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively at all level
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in marketing or a related field
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive role is based at their main office in Chalfont St Peter, with fairly regular travel to London and elsewhere in the UK to produce content. This is a minimum of 30 hours per week but they are open to flexible and some home-based working.
You will be required to undergo security clearance.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 27 after 3 years’ service), subsidised canteen, attractive pension, 50% contribution to private healthcare scheme, 4x salary for life assurance and free parking
Closing Date: Please get in touch asap if you’re interested. *** Please include a supporting statement (within the cover letter section) outlining your reasons for interest and the key skills and experience you can bring to the role. **