Band 7 Specialist Heart Failure Nurse - Enfield, North London
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Specialist Heart Failure Nurse to fill a full time job role in Enfield, North London. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of specialist heart failure nursing practices within the NHS.
This NHS role will require you to work in partnership with primary and secondary care colleagues and other agencies to ensure a smooth patient journey across the whole patient pathway, from diagnosis to end of life care. You will hold full responsibility for own caseload within this specialty, working without direct supervision. You will be expected to perform comprehensive specialist assessment of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme.
The pay rate or this locum Band 7 Specialist Heart Failure Nurse job is £29.00 hour (Umbrella) and is a full-time contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this Band 7 Specialist Heart Failure Nurse Nurse vacancy:
- You must be a registered general nurse with a valid NMC pin
- You must have previous experience within heart failure
- You must have worked within the NHS previously
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 7 Specialist Heart Failure Nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.