Management Accountant - Award-Winning Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside an Award-Winning Firm based in Peterborough who are seeking an experienced Management Accountant.
Our client has more than doubled in size in the past ten years both within the UK and internationally whilst successfully creating sustainable career paths for all their employees. They are well known for offering their employees the opportunity to progress and develop at all levels within their career due to their effective succession planning and support within the firm.
- Regular contact with clients via face to face meetings, email and telephone
- Monthly invoice processing and bank reconciliations
- Treatment of hire purchase agreements and finance leases
- Completion of monthly and yearly management accounts
- Supervising junior member of staff and advising them where necessary.
- Client Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA with at least a years’ post qualification experience within practice
- Strong IT and computer literacy skills, particularly in Sage Line 50, QuickBooks and Xero
- Experience within bookkeeping, UK VAT, related returns and management reporting
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in handling and analysing numerical data
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays with the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Employee referral scheme paying up to £4,000 for a successful referral
- Succession planning and supportive management in order to maximise your potential
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Management Accountant - Peterborough