Support Desk Team Leader- Software Analytics Company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and unique company, which has a range of marketing leading SaaS based software applications. Part of the ITVET group, EntireData are an innovative software analytics company with offices based in Bishop's Stortford, and we are looking for a Team Leader to oversee our software support desk.
- Be able to organise the workload and workflow of your team
- Liaise with colleague and client, and have regular meetings with the development team
- Have exceptional customer relationship skills, including the ability to analyse requirements
- Be proficient in using software applications and be able to manipulate and manage data effectively
- Be highly motivated and proactive in your approach to issues
- Be computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft applications
- Be a logical thinker
- Have strong business and technical vision
- Be able to present information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Be looking to grow with the company and be part of our continued success
Benefits of working with us:
We are innovators and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients use our RetailReport data analytics software which is a unique service that is transforming the Retail Property management sector.
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Bupa Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, Free Breakfast, Lunches and Snacks, plus much more. We probably have one of the best paid social calendars around, with events such as White Water Rafting, Escape Rooms, Go-Karting, The Great Entire Bake Off, Drag Racing, Murder Mystery Evening, and Regular Games nights, to name but a few.