Technology Security Manager, Europe
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Technology Security Manager, Europe based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Technology Security Manager, Europe will support the Regional Head of Protective Security in managing the Regional Protective Security Technology strategy as well as day-to-day business and new initiatives across firm’s sites in the Region. This role ensure that all aspects of local regulatory requirements are adhered to in conjunction with the Group and Regional FIM and Standards.
The Technology Security Manager is accountable for working in partnership with several stakeholders including IT Security and has oversight of, and implements programs specific to, the electronic security systems across the Region, consisting of electronic access control, intrusion detection and alarm, security video systems and any other electronic or technology based systems; establishing enterprise-wide physical security risk governance framework and structure to align the Region with industry best practices, to leverage physical security & technology resources and to implement a consistent physical security risk assessment process compliant with the Group PS Technology Policies.
The Technology Security Manager is also directly responsible for all Regional Protective Security technology policies and standards while promoting strategies linked to enable corporate business and risk management objectives.
The Technology Security Manager will play a key role in providing oversight of the Protective Security technology programs focused on safeguarding company employees, customers, business operations, information and reputation.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Security professional with substantial years of experience working on electronic security systems consisting of Access
- Control, Intrusion Detection & Security Video Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferable
- Knowledge of the Security electronic systems manufacturing, distribution, and installation industry
- Knowledge of Head Office and retail branch working practices
- Experience of conceptualising, designing and managing the entire life-cycle of enterprise security systems
- Strong managerial, interpersonal, communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and interact with Senior Management
- Adept at managing multiple projects across a number of countries
- Strong project management, analytical, financial planning, risk assessment, communications, negotiations, and
- presentation skills
- Proficiency in personal computers and pertinent office software packages
- Self-starter with a willingness to embrace change
Closing dates for applications: 3rd May 2019