Sales and Account Manager - Multi Product
Sales and Account Manager – Multi Product
A great opportunity for an experienced Sales & Account Manager to join a well-established importer / supplier of multi-product garments and accessories, across men’s and womenswear, to the value end of the high street. This company are looking for a well-connected, experienced Sales/Account Manager to introduce their existing products to new customers in the UK and potentially overseas.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of business development and the ability to open doors and close deals.
Sales and Account Manager - The Role:
- Your goal will be to proactively develop relationships and identify/develop new business opportunities with retail and e-tail customers. This is predominately within men’s and womens clothing and accessories, including nightwear.
- You will be given some existing ‘warm’ accounts manage and grow.
- You will be tasked with selling existing stock lines as priority.
- Reporting to Director and liaising with other Account Managers, you will manage your own work load to ensure sales and revenue targets are exceeded.
- Liaise with the merchandise, planning and design teams whether in the UK or overseas, balancing the Buyers requirements according to trend/design, but keeping within cost & delivery constraints.
- Will involve some travel as required.
Sales and Account Manager - The Candidate:
- A proven track record within a sales position specialising in clothing - Some nightwear experience would also be of interest.
- Ability to identify and develop new opportunities.
- A candidate with existing contacts is ideal.
- Must know the value end of the clothing industry and understand the customer base that my client has.
- Must also understand the dynamics of a wholesale or importer business.
- Highly organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Good networking & negotiation skills.
- Good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised in an accurate and timely manner with attention to detail and within critical deadlines.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.