Sales Operations Manager
A global market leader with headquarters based in West London are looking for a commercially focused Sales Operations Manager to join the finance department on a permanent basis. You will have proven ability to interpret and explain commercial data to the business community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weekly and monthly Sales reporting to senior management.
- Analyse customer churn data and provide conclusions and recommendations.
- Manage the Group CRM system and leverage it to enhance Sales performance and productivity.
- Manage the weekly and monthly Sales management calls and challenge Country Managing and Sales Directors so that their Sales and Pipeline growth targets are achieved.
- Prepare written narratives and / or presentations to support analysis and findings.
- Partner with Marketing to enhance the Sales process and build a new Group pricing strategy.
This role is ideal for someone who has an excellent academic background with a naturally confident attitude. A minimum of 2 years in a similar role within Sales or Operations and is experienced in CRM reporting and looking for a challenging new role with fantastic future career prospects.