Are you an ambitious finance professional, possibly in the latter stages of study, a finalist or newly qualified with experience of financial costings and potentially a background that includes working within manufacturing?
If so, my Client would be keen to meet with you!
Interaction Accountancy & Finance are currently partnering with an international Manufacturing organisation in Leighton Buzzard that are recognised as one of the global market leaders in their field. Predominantly covering financial costing duties, this position will also give the successful applicant exposure to multiple facets of the business and so along with the technical skills for the role, you will also have an inquisitive nature and a desire to involve yourself in wide a range of projects throughout the company.
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
· Maintain Bill of Materials via weekly Cost Roll ups
· Ensure that standard costs are maintained accurately
· Produce monthly reports re margins by product group and by Customer to enable decision makers to react
· Proactively challenge information and margin analysis
· Preparation of margin data for budget purposes, analyse and check annual Budget sales file as produced by Group.
· Setting overhead cost standards for products,
· Assist with internal and external system interfaces and resolve issues.
· Prepare month end reports for analysis of margins/sales to company timetable.
· Key member of the stock checking team ensuring financial data & stock reporting is accurate
· Completion of government statistics forms.
· Assist the annual audit process
· Development and support of Company reporting, using Crystal and other software.
· Development of accounting systems and ERP software for future requirements.
· Be part of the team responsible for meeting Group month end deadlines
· Maintain the Fixed Asset Register and take responsibility for group reporting of CAPEX
· Provide cover for the Financial Accountant in holiday periods.
To be considered for this vacancy you will need.
· Costing experience, ideally within manufacturing but other backgrounds will also be considered.
· You will ideally be studying via ACCA, CIMA or ACA, latter stages or newly qualified.
· Recent SAP systems experience would also be advantageous
· A self motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a close team.
· To be a confident communicator, both written and verbal.
This role is available immediately so if your skills and experience match the requirement, please apply or contact Michael Greer on or email at