Our public sector client requires a Business Analyst for an initial 4 month contract based in Exeter.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake initial analysis and review of existing requirements, leading to a clear set of documented requirements with assessment criteria for development against. They will also be required to build working relationships with stakeholders to establish the needs and requirements of the business.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Experience of working with different project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Ability to gather clear requirements from internal/ external customers with experience of business & technical requirements analysis & verification
- Ability to work under direction & independently
- Ability to prioritise & execute tasks
- Ability to understand interactions between complex IT systems and clearly communicate the changes required to support business change
- Experience of adapting to different environments in order to deliver results
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent qualification
- Experience of PRINCE2 project management
- Public sector experience