My client is a multi-million pound business based in different locations in the UK that is looking to take on a Marketing Assistant for a 9-12 month contract (maternity cover) in its Newcastle office. It's 35 hours a week Monday - Friday (9am-5pm with full hour off for lunch).
This is a great role to enhance or kick start your marketing career with a prestigious, corporate brand.
The Marketing Assistant will support the firm with day to day marketing support. You will assist with all aspects of marketing with a focus on data administration and management, content marketing and events as well as involvement in a range of marketing campaigns and projects. You will be delegated campaigns to manage as well as supporting the marketing and business development function generally with data coordination and analysis, including measuring campaign success.
The job role provides a brilliant opportunity to develop your practical experience in marketing.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating the firms marketing and business development data
- Using CRM and Salesforce to coordinate leads for the business development team
- Assisting with organisation and delivery of events and conferences
- Client mailing list management
- Writing copy for newsletters
- Ensuring there are always reserves of data for business development team
- Preparing mailshots to drive business development
- Producing campaign progress reports to assist management in measuring and monitoring campaign success
- Assisting management with production of business development and sales reporting
- Liaising with external designers and printers
- Some marketing experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously on projects as well as with the marketing and business development team
- Experience in using CRM system would be advantageous but not essential
- Self-motivated, strong personal drive and ability use own initiative as well as being organised
- Drive to learn and develop in marketing role