Senior Product Manager – Deposit & Investment, GLCM Europe
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Product Manager – Deposit & Investment, GLCM Europe based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Seniory Product Manager – Deposit & Investment, GLCM (Global Liquidity and Cash Management) Europe will be responsible for developing and executing plans to extend the liquidity product portfolio’s propositions, by enhancing the organisation’s profile and market share as a prominent liquidity management player in Europe. They will focus on regionally integrated liquidity & investment solutions, requiring a close collaboration with the other Liquidity team members and across GLCM to ensure a consistent and comprehensive positioning of our approach to the market.
The Senior Product Manager – Deposit & Investment, GLCM Europe will be required to be familiar and to operate within the Product Governance framework, have a strong commercial and business management approach, be able to maintain close relationships with the product managers in the domestic markets as well as GLCM Client Management and Sales and partner functions to execute the development and deployment of new functionality. They will also be expected to undertake various analyses to facilitate product pricing and expense base reviews, client base segmentation and other initiatives aimed at maintaining and improving the product profitability profile.
The Senior Product Manager – Deposit & Investment, GLCM will also be responsible for providing strategic and tactical direction for assigned products and for managing their P&L contribution. They will have to manage projects within an approved and appropriate methodology, time scale and budget, meeting the Bank’s standard for Audit and Control. Moreover, they will be required to develop and lead other members of the team in their management of assigned products.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Practitioner of product management techniques and disciplines.
- Solid expertise in cash management and specifically exposure to liquidity management and investment products across several markets. Essential (Substantial experience)
- Proven introduction of innovation and track record of managing complex product developments and launches.
- Knowledge and experience of provision of guidelines and training to stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- One or more European languages (preferably French) – highly desirable.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Certificate of International Cash Management (CertICM) or relevant GLCM qualification desirable.
Closing dates for applications: 2nd May 2019